- What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that websites send to your browser and download to your computer. Cookies allow the website to store and retrieve information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, in order to improve the services offered and contribute to a better browsing experience for the user.
- Types of cookies
Depending on who manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and the data is processed, a distinction will be made between own cookies and third party cookies. Cookies can also be classified according to the length of time they remain stored in the user’s browser, with a distinction being made between session cookies and persistent cookies.
Finally, depending on the purpose for which the information collected is processed, cookies can be classified into the following categories:
- Technical cookies: they allow the user to navigate through a website and use some of the services offered by it (such as, for example, those that serve to remember the elements that make up a shopping cart).
- Personalisation cookies: these allow the user to access the website with certain characteristics, such as language.
- Security cookies: they serve to prevent or hinder attacks against the website.
- Plug-in cookies for exchanging social content: so-called plug-ins, which allow content to be shared on social networks.
- Analysis cookies: they allow the person in charge to follow the user’s behaviour.
- Advertising cookies: they allow the management of the website’s advertising spaces.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: like the previous ones, they are used to manage the website’s advertising spaces based on the information collected on the user’s behavior and habits, adapting advertising to the user’s profile.
- Geolocation cookies: used to find out the country where the user is located.
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from MUNDO CLIPPER or any other website using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, you can find out how to do it in the help menu of your browser where the procedure for its deletion is established. For more information:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
By disabling cookies, the website may not function properly or you may not be able to access certain features of the website.
- Cookies used on the website
Different types of cookies are used on the web portal for different purposes. The following is a list of the cookies used:
- Modification of the conditions