- Basic Information on Data Protection
– Responsible: JOSEP Mª GRÀCIA ORIOL (CIF: N-39333416)
– Purpose: Provision of online services, management of web users and commercial communications related to our services.
– Legitimacy: Express consent and legitimate interest.
– Recipients: No data will be passed on to third parties, unless legally obliged to do so.
– Rights: Access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
In MUNDO CLIPPER we work to offer you the best possible experience through our products. In some cases, it is necessary to gather information to achieve this. We care about your privacy and believe that we should be transparent about it.
Therefore, for the purposes of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter referred to as ‘PGI’) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, “LSSI”), MUNDO CLIPPER informs the user that, as responsible for processing, will incorporate personal data provided by users in an automated file.
Our commitment begins by explaining the following to you:
- Your data is collected so that the user experience is improved, according to your interests and needs.
- We are transparent about what data we collect about you and why we do it.
- Our intention is to offer you the best possible experience. Therefore, when we use your personal information we will always do so in compliance with the regulations, and when necessary, we will ask for your consent.
- We understand that your data belongs to you. Therefore, if you decide not to authorize us to process them, you can ask us to stop processing them.
- Our priority is to ensure your security and to treat your data in accordance with European regulations.
- Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
JOSEP Mª GRÀCIA ORIOL CIF: N-39333416 Social housing: C/Diputació, 6, CP 08270 Navarcles (Barcelona) Phone. 664.107.220 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
MUNDO CLIPPER has appointed a Data Protection Officer or an internal contact person within your organization. If you wish to make an enquiry regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact him by e-mail: email@example.com
- What personal data do we collect?
The personal data that the user may provide:
- Name, address and date of birth.
- Telephone number and e-mail address.
- Information regarding payments and returns.
- IP address, date and time you accessed our services, internet browser you use and data about the device’s operating system.
- Any other information or data you decide to share with us.
In some cases, it is compulsory to fill in the registration form in order to access and enjoy certain services offered on the website; likewise, not providing the personal data requested or not accepting this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register or participate in any of the promotions in which personal data are requested.
- Why and for what purpose do we process your data?
At MUNDO CLIPPER we process the information provided by interested parties for the following purposes:
- Manage orders or hire any of our services, either online or in the physical stores.
- Manage the sending of the information you request.
- Develop commercial actions and carry out the maintenance and management of the relationship with the user, as well as the management of the services offered through the website and the information tasks, being able to carry out automatic evaluations, obtaining profiles and customer segmentation tasks in order to personalize the treatment according to their characteristics and needs and improve the customer’s online experience.
- Develop and manage contests, raffles or other promotional activities that may be organized.
- In some cases it will be necessary to provide information to Authorities or third companies for auditing purposes, as well as to handle personal data from invoices, contracts and documents in order to respond to customer or Public Administration complaints.
We inform you that the personal data obtained as a result of your registration as a user will form part of the Register of Processing Activities and Operations (RAT), which will be updated periodically in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD.
- What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The processing of your data can be based on the following legal bases:
- Consent of the interested party for the contracting of services and products, for contact forms, requests for information or registration in e-newsletters.
- Legitimate interest in the processing of our customers’ data in direct marketing actions and express consent of the data subject for all matters relating to automatic assessments and profiling.
- Compliance with legal obligations for fraud prevention, communication with public authorities and third party claims
- How long do we keep your data?
The processing of the data for the purposes described above will be maintained for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose of the collection (e.g. for the duration of the commercial relationship), as well as for the fulfilment of the legal obligations arising from the processing of the data.
- To which recipients are your data communicated?
In some cases, only when necessary, MUNDO CLIPPER will provide user data to third parties. However, the data will never be sold to third parties. External service providers (e.g. payment providers or delivery companies) with whom MUNDO CLIPPER works may use the data to provide the corresponding services, however they will not use such information for their own purposes or for transfer to third parties.
MUNDO CLIPPER strives to ensure the security of personal data when it is sent outside the company and ensures that third party service providers respect confidentiality and have appropriate measures in place to protect personal data. These third parties are required to ensure that the information is treated in accordance with data privacy regulations.
In some cases, the law may require that personal data be disclosed to public bodies or other parties, but only to the extent necessary to comply with such legal obligations.
The personal data obtained may also be shared with other group companies.
- Where is your data stored?
Generally speaking, the data are stored within the EU. For data sent to third parties outside the EU, we will ensure that they offer a sufficient level of protection, either because they have Binding Corporate Rules (BCR) or because they have adhered to the “Privacy Shield”.
- What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
You may direct your communications and exercise your rights by sending a request to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
En virtud de lo que establece el RGPD puedes solicitar:
- Right of access: you can ask for information about the personal data we have about you.
- Right of rectification: you can communicate any change in your personal data.
- Right to delete and forget: you can request the deletion of your personal data after they have been blocked.
- Right of limitation to the treatment: it supposes the restriction of the treatment of the personal data.
- Right to oppose: you can withdraw your consent to the processing of your data by opposing their further processing.
- Right to portability: in some cases, you can request a copy of the personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format for transmission to another manager.
- Right not to be subject to individual decisions: you may request that decisions not be taken on the basis of automated processing alone, including profiling, which produces legal effects or significantly affects the data subject.
In some cases, the request may be refused, if you ask for the deletion of data necessary to comply with legal obligations. Also, if you have a complaint about the processing of your data, you can file a claim with the data protection authority.
- Who is responsible for the accuracy and truthfulness of the data provided?
The user is solely responsible for the truthfulness and correctness of the data included, exonerating MUNDO CLIPPER from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the registration or subscription form. MUNDO CLIPPER reserves the right to terminate the services contracted with the users, in case the data provided are false, incomplete, inaccurate or not updated.
MUNDO CLIPPER is not responsible for the veracity of the information that is not of its own elaboration and of which another source is indicated, so it does not assume any responsibility for hypothetical damages that could be caused by the use of such information.
MUNDO CLIPPER reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained in its web pages and may even limit or not allow access to such information. MUNDO CLIPPER is exonerated from any responsibility for any damage or harm that the user may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions in the information provided by MUNDO CLIPPER provided that it comes from outside sources.
Likewise, the user certifies that he or she is over 14 years of age and has the legal capacity to give his or her consent to the processing of his or her personal data.
- How do we treat the personal data of minors?
In principle our services are not specifically aimed at underage people. However, in the event that any of them is addressed to minors under fourteen years of age, in accordance with Article 8 of the RGPD and Article 7 of the LO3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD), MUNDO CLIPPER will require the valid, free, unequivocal, specific and informed consent of their legal guardians in order to process the personal data of the minors. In this case, the ID card or other form of identification of the person giving consent will be required.
In the case of persons over fourteen years of age, the data may be processed with the user’s consent, except in those cases where the law requires the assistance of the holders of parental authority or guardianship.
- What security measures do we apply to protect your personal data?
MUNDO CLIPPER has adopted the legally required personal data protection security levels, and tries to install those other means and additional technical measures within its reach to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided.
MUNDO CLIPPER is not responsible for any hypothetical damage or harm that could be derived from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operation of this electronic system, caused by causes beyond the control of MUNDO CLIPPER; of delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloading of telephone lines or overloading of the Data Processing Centre, the Internet system or other electronic systems, as well as damage that may be caused by third parties through illegitimate interference beyond the control of MUNDO CLIPPER. Nevertheless, the user must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
- Links to other websites